- Student-centred – we understand that every child is unique. We get to know each student in order to discover their preferred learning approaches and what works for them. By building a supportive relationship with your child we encourage a positive attitude towards learning.
- Professional – we keep up to date with the latest research and teaching approaches, bringing that knowledge to our tutoring services. We recognise the importance of the time and money that you invest in your child’s education.
- Practical – we focus on effective methods and study habits that improve your child’s learning. We provide realistic, practical advice to our students based on their personal goals. We also know what teachers look for when marking assessments and exams!
- Modern – we recognise that technology is now an integral part of any child’s education. As innovative educators we are able to recommend a range of online resources and mobile apps that can help your child.
- Open – we know that ongoing communication with parents and guardians is key. We are happy to discuss your child’s progress with you at any time, and you are always welcome to sit in on tutoring sessions with your child.
The subjects that we tutor include:
- Politics & Law
- Maths (Years 1-10)
- Science (Years 1-10)
- Humanities/Society & Environment – History, Geography, Politics & Law, Economics (Years 7-10)
- $50 per student per hour (one on one)
- $40 per student per hour (two on one)
- $35 per student per hour (small groups of 3 to 4 maximum)
- Sibling and multiple session per week discount ($40 per hour)
We are based north of the river and our tutors will drive to your home (or other preferred location) within a reasonable distance. For those living in the outer suburbs, please let us know and we can discuss some options.